If you or a loved one suffer from Osteoarthritis pain, learn more about a research trial you may qualify for.
Research is at the heart of advancing our knowledge of Osteoarthritis.
Without people like you, we would not be where we are today.
STRIDES-X-Ray Study: Clinical Research Study for Osteoarthritis of the Knee
Are you or a loved one living with Osteoarthritis of the Knee, and seeking care options?
You may be eligible to participate in a clinical research study, evaluating the safety and effectiveness of a new investigational medication.
Qualified study participants will receive study related care at no cost.
You or a Loved One May Qualify If You:
• Are between 40-80 years old
• Have been diagnosed with moderate to severe Osteoarthritis
• Have been experiencing pain for at least 26 weeks
• Are willing to complete an electronic diary on a daily basis in the evening for the duration of a 56-week study
• Have not had a partial or complete joint replacement surgery in either knee
ABOUT THE CLINICAL RESEARCH STUDY
This clinical research study is testing the safety and effectiveness of a new investigational medication, in comparison to a placebo, administered as a single injection in the Knee. Qualified individuals will have the option to participate in a 56-week study period with approximately 9 in-person visits and 8 telephone visits.
Approximately half the subjects in the study will receive placebo, meaning that you have a 50:50 chance of receiving placebo. The study treatment that you receive for the study will be selected at random, similar to flipping a coin.